offers professional website maintenance in India. Website maintenance service basically refer to your website up to date in means of company news, latest developments, investor relations, company financial results, new project deals. Website maintenance is quite vast. Website maintenance includes all aspects of website designing and website development, which includes the browser compatibility which is the most important topic in this. The corporate architecture of your website design and elements handling include:
How do we do?
- Home page changes
- Inner pages content changes
- Adding or Maintaining links
- Company news updates
- Adding new pages to the website
- Adding new interactive components to the website
- Modifying content and graphics
- Product details changes for your shopping cart
- New Product additions to your shopping cart
- Pricing changes for your products
- Maintaining your complete shopping cart
- Updates to your calendar
- Site "makeovers"
- Employee details changes
- Sending your newsletter to your clients
- Designing newsletter for your company
- Registration updates with search engines
Once a service request is directed to our Customer Care team, they are logged in according to the call priority as decided by our customers. We’ve described the different stages in the website maintenance process in depth here:
Placing a Service Request
Service Requests are directed to, and will be logged by our technical support team. These requests are placed preferably by e-mail and can also be placed through telephone. Once the Service Request is sent to us, a member of the Website Maintenance and technical support team will:
Acknowledge the Service Request
Service Request Prioritization
- Log the problem including the call priority.
- Note the time and date the problem was received
- Identify the most effective solution OR pass the Service Request to the appropriate specialist technical support.
- Report to the customer about a brief summary of the solution to the problem and time required to resolve the problem.
- Monitor the Service Request until it is resolved
You can indicate the Service Request Priority while placing a request, indicating the level of impact on the application and on users as appropriate. Else, while receiving the request, the support team would assign a call a priority. Call priority can be negotiated.
Depending on the proposed support requirement, the customer would need to project a fixed number of hours that would be used every month.
Based on this projection, we would suggest a monthly or Yearly fee for support and maintenance.
Website Maintenance Policy
- Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except holidays and weekends).
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the website current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.